Sponsorship Opportunities DONATE
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available to help improve our programs and facilities. If you are interested in supporting The First Tee of Greater Philadelphia please contact Jennifer McAleese at email@example.com
$150,000 Rebuild Walnut Lane Driving Range and Short Game Area
- With over 2,500 kids learning Life Skills and the game of golf each year, our vision is to refurbish and expand the area. Installing a high net system to allow all lengths of a shot in a smaller space is a desired addition. This sponsorship Includes adding a green, multiple tees and irrigation.
$50,000 Rebuild The First Tee South Philadelphia Driving Range And Short Game Area
- With over 2,000 kids learning Life Skills and the game of golf each year, the Range is twelve years old and in need of renovation. The Range is adjacent to The First Tee of Greater Philadelphia Jay Sigel Learning Center at the FDR Golf Club.
$25,000 Sponsor Greater Philadelphia Summer Certification Programs
- In our Certification program, kids advance through five levels of training, each lasting about two years. The program includes employment of 12 Coaches for 48 Sessions reaching over 250 kids. This sponsorship provides volunteer opportunities for a sponsor’s employees or network to be personally involved in our programs.
$10,000 Sponsor a First Tee Program at a brand new Golf Course or Driving Range
- To impact the lives of more youth, we are always looking for opportunities to offer Life Skills experiences to kids not living near an existing program location. A first-year program includes over 12 sessions with each session consisting of 8 classes. Sponsorship includes the purchase of all equipment and employment of all coaches.
$5,000 Sponsor a First Tee National Schools Program (NSP)
- NSP teaches elementary school kids Life Skills through golf in regular gym classes during the school year. The program provides all equipment and training to the school for permanent use.
$5,000 Sponsor First Tee Coaches
- Growing our footprint and reach means hiring and training more coaches. Coaches are vital to program sustainability and program participant retention. With 13 part time coaches, sponsorship provides the resources to double the number of coaches over the next five years in accordance with projected program goals.
$5,000 Sponsor First Tee Special Needs Programs
- 15% of program participants are special needs students. The special needs population continues to be a program focus. Sponsorship allows for the expansion of program partnerships with the Mid Atlantic Blind Golf Association, the Overbrook School School for the Blind and the Widener Memorial School.
$5,000 Sponsor Program Participant Scholarships
- 46% of students receive financial aid to attend First Tee programs. Scholarships include annual individual program membership with access to 120 First Tee Certification and Life Skills classes and a membership to Walnut Lane Golf Club.
$2,500 Sponsor First Tee Interns
- Year round paid college interns are crucial in assisting with office, program and fundraising tasks. Interns are provided with career mentoring, job readiness and professional development opportunities.
$2,500 Sponsor First Tee Girls Golf
- 49% of program participants are girls, one the of highest female participation rates of the 155 First Tee chapters. Sponsorship provides girls with greater program resources to access local and national girls golf opportunities.
$2,500 Sponsor First Tee Partnership with The Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Providing equal access to First Tee programs for children of all privileges is an important tenet of The First Tee mission. Sponsorship supports 3 local Boys & Girls Clubs coming to our green grass facilities weekly, over one summer to provide Life Skills programming through the game of golf.
$2,500 Sponsor First Tee Partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Providing equal access to First Tee programs for children of all privileges is an important tenet of The First Tee mission. Sponsorship supports 3 Big Brothers Big Sisters programs coming to our green grass facilities weekly, over one summer to provide Life Skills programming through the game of golf.
$1,000 Sponsor First Tee Golf at Walnut Lane
- Sponsorship provides for 100 rounds of golf for First Tee program participants to practice year round.
$500 Sponsor First Tee Golf Equipment
- Sponsorship equips 5 students with clubs, shoes, and balls.
$100 Sponsor First Tee Driving Range Practice
- Sponsorship supports 20 buckets of balls for participants’ practice.