Walnut Lane Golf Club | 800 Walnut Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19128 | Reservations: 215.482.3370
Walnut Lane Golf Club is the current headquarters of The First Tee of Greater Philadelphia. Walnut Lane Golf Club, was designed by the legendary Alex Findlay. The golf course opened for play in 1940 and is highlighted by several challenging par 3’s. The unique layout features several holes that are cleverly tucked away in hills and valleys. The undulating and newly renovated greens vary in size and are protected by deep bunkers that make accuracy a must. This gem of a course is as scenic as it is challenging and is the ideal shot-makers golf course. If you are looking for the fun-filled golf experience, look no further than Walnut Lane Golf Club.
Our goal in managing this facility is to provide our participants’ access to golf at little to no cost. Programs are delivered inside the clubhouse and outside where we have a small driving range, a synthetic putting green, and a short game area. We have currently revamped the greens and fairways and they are now in excellent condition. If you are interested in helping us grow and improve our golf course, visit our Sponsorship Opportunities to see how you can get involved.
REGISTRATIOn IS NOW OPEN
Registration will open at the following times:
Summer II: OPEN
Fall I: TBA
Fall II: TBA
NOTE: ALL session registrations will close on the Monday of the week they start.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to “LOG IN” or create an account
- Register your student as a First Tee Participant by clicking “For Participant” and then the orange button “add a participant”
- Select your desired location. Click “view more info” on the pop-up.
- Select your class(es)! If you do not see any classes available, this is because there are age and/or level restrictions. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Complete the checkout process: sign all waivers, answer the questions, and pay/request financial aid to officially enroll in the class(es).
If you have any questions regarding our programming, contact our Program Director, Rebecca Caimano, at firstname.lastname@example.org